Today, more than ever, it is crucial to take security seriously. With crime increasing and burglaries very common place, it is very important to consider the available security options and choose one that is the best fit for you and your business.
It’s hard to imagine a world before the ever-present security camera. In major cities around the world, it’s just expected that we’re all being photographed maybe dozens of times a day. Several times we have seen the footage of CCTV cameras on TV especially related to banks and business threats which have helped solve crimes and catch perpetrators.
Having a safe and secure CCTV system is essential to strengthen your security measures to have maximum protection
against threats from the outside or even from among your employees. It is useful in allowing you to protect and prevent the loss of your company’s important documents and properties that are proprietary and confidential.
Other advantages of having a CCTV Surveillance System:
- Increased deterrent – CCTV systems are a great deterrent to potential thieves. Once they realize that your business is protected by a surveillance system they invariably choose to
go somewhere else.
- Safer working environment – CCTV helps to ensure adherence to health and safety policies and can be invaluable in staff training.
- Reduced retail theft – Shoplifters deliberately target businesses with poor security and will think twice if there is an increased risk they may be caught on camera. Increased detection – The prosecution rates for businesses using CCTV is many times higher than that for those without CCTV. If you are unfortunate enough to be a victim of crime at least there will be a strong chance of detection and conviction.
- Eliminate fraudulent insurance claims – In an increasingly sensitive society it has never been more important to protect your business against claims that are not legitimate. CCTV can eliminate this and reduce your premiums.
- Remote monitoring – Keep an eye on your home or business when you aren’t there. CCTV systems can be viewed and controlled remotely over the internet (via an
iPhone, laptop etc.).
- Reduced fear of crime – Knowing you are well protected gives a feeling of security that should not be underestimated.
- Increased professionalism – CCTV is an excellent staff training tool.
- Staff protection – CCTV is perfect for preventing assaults and false claims of misconduct (ideal for schools, hospitals, corporate campuses, etc.). Provides peace of mind – When you have CCTV camera systems in your business, you will have the peace of mind in knowing that will help to mitigate any potential problems stemming from incidents at your building. This can range from anything from break-ins to slip-and-falls to damage to cars or your property. In such situations, proper video recording can be all the difference between averting costly damages and incurring huge costs.
CCTV applications are limitless. This is the reason why almost all businesses today are enjoying what CCTV Surveillance offers.
Are you looking to install a new CCTV system or upgrade one you currently have?
Contact the Greatline Communications CCTV Experts today for a FREE evaluation of your video security needs. Call us at 708-925-1851 or send us an email at email@example.com. You can also fill out a contact form at www.greatline.net/contact-us.